APPLY AT MEDIACOM TODAY!
FULLY TRAINED PROGRAM FOR CABLE/INTERNET INSTALLERS
As a Broadband Specialist I (Field Technician), you will be primarily focused on new installations of our cable television and broadband services. You’ll drive a company van, go into customer homes, and represent Mediacom every day to our customers. You’ll also learn and perform a variety of duties including installation, changes of service, additional outlet installation, disconnection of service, payment collection, and any special requests customers may have in regard to installation.
You’ll get formal training, company vehicle, company uniforms, tools, netbook, cell phone, health, dental, vision, generous discounts on services, education reimbursement, 401(k) with company match, pay increases through self-guided study and more!
• Entry level; 0 to 18 months experience.
• High school diploma or GED required. Trade school training preferred.
• Valid driver’s license; satisfactory driving record required.
• Ability to interpret and correctly fill out various work order forms provided by the Company.
• Ability to interact with customers and co-workers; ability to communicate verbally.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions and at various heights.
• Ability to work flexible work hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.