Established roll-forming company in Pierceton, Indiana is seeking dedicated employees to join their team on 2nd shift! This is a temp-to-hire jobs that offer a starting wage of $13.75/hour on 2nd shift. We are looking for a team-oriented mindset and a “can-do” attitude. Our client believes in promoting from within and has ample opportunity for advancement opportunities and a true career-path for those who are willing to put in the work!
Machine Assistant/Mill Helper Job Details:
- Mill Helpers/Machine Assistants – will assist the Mill Operators by loading/unloading parts, measuring, banding, and other general labor activities
- 2nd shift: 3p-11:30p, Monday-Friday – but must be willing to work OT and weekends
- New starting wage of $13.75!!
- Temp to hire
- Lots of opportunity for advancement!
Machine Assistant/Mill Helper Job Requirements:
- Stable employment history (manufacturing setting preferred, but not required)
- Entry level candidates with a willingness to learn are welcome to apply!
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds
- Steel-toe shoes/boots are required
- Must be able to read tape measure and calipers, or the ability to learn how to read measuring tools
- Must be confident working alone or in a team environment
- Must be willing to cross train
- As a condition of employment, a pre-employment drug screen and background check will be administered!
Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization!
Apply by going to www.elwoodstaffing.com or call the Warsaw Elwood Staffing office at 574-269-5599