Established roll-forming company in Pierceton, Indiana is seeking a dedicated employee to join their team! Quality Technician on 3rd shift; position is temporary to hire! This is a company that is looking for candidates with a team-oriented mindset and a “can-do” attitude. They have advancement opportunities and offer a true career-path for those who are willing to put in the work!
Quality Technician Position Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining customer drawings and specifications.
- Provide all necessary paperwork to shop floor for production.
- Provide all necessary measuring equipment and tools to production.
- Calibrate all measuring instruments in house and maintain instruments.
- Assist in maintenance of the ISO 9001 Program.
- Report and assist in answering any questions on customer specifications brought forth by the production employees.
- Regularly inspect material being produced.
Aid in evaluation that all quality procedures are being followed and implemented.
- Program and Operate CMM as needed.
Quality Technician Shifts/Pay Information:
- 3rd shift (11:00PM-7:30AM)
- $13.00+ per hour depending on experience.
Quality Technician Requirements:
- Working knowledge of measurement techniques.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality system.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Steel-toe shoes/boots are required
- Ability to communicate techniques to employees.
- Must be confident working alone or in a team environment
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs occasionally.
- As a condition of employment, a pre-employment drug screen and background check will be administered!
If interested please apply at www.elwoodjobs.com or at our office at 3570 Commerce Dr. Warsaw, Indiana 46580. You can also Call or Text us at 574-269-5599.
Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization!