The North Webster Tippecanoe Township Chamber of Commerce would like to inform you of many opportunities for you to take part in over the next few weeks/months in our local area. We look forward to seeing you at these functions and events.
Business of the Month[Read More]
General LaborElwood Staffing of Warsaw has immediate temp to hire openings for General Labor for a water bottle company in North Webster, IN. Please read below for more on this opportunity. General Labor Job Details
- Clean environment and nice atmosphere
- Will be placing empty plastic bottles on a conveyor belt and then lifting those bottles off at the other end and placing them on a cardboard bottom that holds a case of bottles.
- Remove the caps off the previously used empty bottles
- 5-gallon (empty) water jugs are placed into a holder that feeds them into a sanitizing machine. Bottles are then filled by this same machine and are manually removed and placed on a pallet.
- This company is excellent in hiring you on after 90 days
- $13.00 per hour
- 1st shift is 6:30 AM-3:00 PM
- Overtime may be required but not often
- PPE will be provided
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. over and over.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. when needed.
- Must wear steel toe shoes.
- Can be warm in summer.
- Medium Pace
- Must have good attendance
- Diploma not required
- Can smoke outside
- 15-minute break every two hours
- 30-minute lunch
Weekend WarriorMachine OperatorWeekend Warrior Production jobs available at Automotive facility in Pierceton, IN. We have immediate temp to hire openings candidates with manufacturing or machine operation experience looking for full-time work, in just a 3-day schedule! Qualified candidates will work either 7a-7p or 7p-7a on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, starting at $18.00-$19.00 per hour! Machine Operator Job Details:
- Day Shift: 7a-7p Friday-Sunday - $18.00/hr!
- Night Shift: 7p-7a, Friday-Sunday, $19.00/hr!
- Advancement opportunity and cross training is encouraged within the company
- Considered full time within the company, option to pick up more hours in the week
- Job will involve loading and unloading aluminum parts from machine, visual inspection/leak testing, and packing parts
- Parts weight up to 20lbs and will be lifted 5X a minute
- Fast pace, warm environment
- Health benefits on day one of being hired. Re: Vision, Dental and Medical.
- 401(k) available after 30 days.
- Quarterly Gain Share on day one being hired on by company.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a solid work history
- Must be able to stand and entire shift, bend, stoop, twist and lift 20 lbs on a repetitive basis
- Must have good attendance
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Pre-employment drug screen, physcial, and criminal background check are required as a condition of employment*
- Steel toe shoes or steel toe boots are required
These positions will go fast! Please see below for details on how to apply:For fastest consideration, please apply in person at 3570 Commerce Drive Warsaw, IN. You can also apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com or email your resume to email@example.com. Call or text with questions at 574-269-5599. Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization. *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employ-ability.
ProductionElwood Staffing has 1st shift openings for Production in North Webster, IN. This company is well established and in the boating industry. It is temp to hire with the company. Please read below for more information on this opportunity. Job Description for Production
- The pay rate is $11.00 - $14.00, DOE
- They will start you at the higher end of pay rate if you have previous experience.
- Raises possible at 30 and 60 days from start date. Their goal is to give raises if someone is trying hard.
- Must be able to read a tape measure. Test will be given.
- Must have experience working with screw gunes, wrenches and hand tools
- Must be able to perform assembly.
- This is temp to hire with the company after 3 months.
- 7:00 AM to 3:45 PM Monday-Friday
- If they work overtime it will be 6:00 AM -3:45 PM.
- Some Saturdays but it is rare, 6 AM-11:00 AM
- Could be 50-hour work week.
- Tour with company will be required.
- No educational requirements.
- Work with aluminum, plywood and plastic.
- Max solo lift 40lbs. sporadically.
- Clean and safe work environment
- Must be able to work in heat.
- Must have good attendance.
- Must pass sewing test.
- Must be able to work overtime if needed.
- Must perform quality checks.
- 45-minute lunch
- Must be able to bend, stoop, stand and reach.
- Vacation 1 week after 1 year
- Holiday pay
- Once hired on, attendance bonus. Can earn a $1.00 more per hour with good attendance.
- Company is hoping to have more to come.
Mill Helper/ Press Operator $13.75-14.50/hr
Great Career Opportunity at an Established roll-forming company in Pierceton, Indiana. They are seeking dedicated employees to join their team! 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift openings; all positions are temporary to hire! This is a company that is looking for candidates with a team-oriented mindset and a "can-do" attitude. They have advancement opportunities and offer a true career-path for those who are willing to put in the work!
- Mill Helper
- Press Operator
- Forklift Drivers
- 1st shift (7:00AM-3:30PM)
- 2nd shift (3:00PM-11:30PM)
- 3rd shift (11:00PM-7:30AM)
- 1st Shift : $13.00 per hour, increasing to $13.75 per hour after 30 days of employment
- 2nd shift : $14.50 per hour
- 3rd Shift : $13.75 per hour
- Stable employment history (manufacturing setting preferred, but not required)
- Entry level candidates are also welcome to apply!
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds
- Steel-toe shoes/boots are required
- Must be able to read tape measure and calipers, or the ability to learn how to read measuring tools
- Must be confident working alone or in a team environment
- Must be willing to cross train
- As a condition of employment, a pre-employment drug screen and background check will be administered!
- Group leader
- Set up Tech
- Training Coordinator
- Maintenance Tech
- Tool & Die
- AND MORE!
- Medical Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Free Dental
- Free Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- paid Holidays
- Vision Discount
- Cross-Training Opportunities
- Advancement Opportunities
- PNC Banking benefits through our workplace banking program
- Become a Certified Roll Forming Specialist
- Earn additional Vacation time for perfect attendance.
If interested please apply at www.elwoodjobs.com or at our office at 3570 Commerce Dr. Warsaw, Indiana 46580. You can also Call or Text us at 574-269-5599.
Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization!
Do You Have Newsletter Info?
Do you have information to go into the newsletter? If so, please email a picture and text (60 words or less) and an email or website link (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it in the upcoming newsletter. We are looking to create newsletters bi-weekly. Alternatively, you may use the submission form at http://www.northwebster.com/newsletters/, to submit your content.