The North Webster Tippecanoe Township Chamber of Commerce would like to inform you of many opportunities for you to take part in over the next few weeks/months in our local area. We look forward to seeing you at these functions and events.
Business of the Month[Read More]
Retirees or Care Givers, wanting part time flexible industrial work during the day?Retired or a care givers wanting part flexible work during the day? Inspector work available in Syracuse, IN for $12.08 per hour. You can choose your own hours! Elwood Staffing of Warsaw has these opportunities for you! Please read below for more information. Job Details
- First shift is 7 AM – 3 PM. Can choose your own work hours within those hours.
- The company prefers a 4 to 6 hour shifts that you choose but must keep a set schedule each week.
- You can work 3-5 days a week, your choice.
- Must commit to a schedule and stick to it.
- The pay is $12.08 per hour.
- High school diploma is not required if you have 2 years’ experience of industrial experience.
- They prefer you work at least 20 hours per week.
- Will be inspecting rubber parts for defects and durability
- Work with a trimming tool
- Will be trained to use some gauges
- Positions are long term temporary.
- Could have chance for full time and be hired on to the company if that is wanted in future.
- Must be able to do some stand up and mostly sit down work.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to use a mouse on a computer for basic point and click
- Must be able to read and write for paperwork
- Lift 30 lbs. occasionally
- Work in non-climate controlled environment
- Must be willing to learn
- Accident Insurance
- Universal Life
- Critical Illness
- Term Life
- Short Term Disability
- Hospital Indemnity
- Minimum Essential Coverage
Welder/FabricatorEstablished Company in Warsaw, IN has openings for Welders/Fabricators $14.00/hr!! Positions available on 1st Shift and is a Temp to Direct opportunity. Welding/Fabricating Job Details:
- Temporary to Hire Employment
- MIG/TIG Welding
- Must be comfortable lifting 60lbs occasionally
- 1st Shift : 6:00AM-2:30PM
- Pay $14.00/hr!
- Steel toes required
- Great Career Opportunity!
- Experience with steel fabriciation.
- Will work with overhead cranes, air laser, manual mills, lathes ect.
- MIG/TIG Welding with Stainless Steel and Steel
- Works well within a team setting.
- Comfortable working in a custom fabrication setting.
- Medical insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested please apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com or stop by our office at 3570 Commerce Dr. Warsaw, IN 46580. You can also Call/Text us at 574-269-5599!
Assembly- 1st Shift- $11.00
Elwood Staffing has an immediate need for 1st shift Assembly position in Syracuse, IN. This is a temporary to direct hire opportunity that offers a starting wage of $11.00/hour.
Assembly Job Details:
1st shift, 6:45a-3:15p, Monday - Friday
Starting wage: $11.00/hour
Temporary to direct hire!
Assemble and solder electrical circuit boards
Assembly - Job Requirements:
High School Diploma/GED is required
Ability to work with small parts
Must be comfortable lifting 40lbs occasionally
Position is mostly sitting, but does require standing for some portion of the day.
Benefits after being hired on:
Paid Vacation and holiday
Free Life Insurance
Promote from within
Employee Recognition though incentive awards program.
If interested please apply at www.elwoodjobs.com or call/text us at 574-269-5599.
Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization!
Warehouse Associate – 1st Shift – $11.00Company in Columbia City, Indiana is has openings for Warehouse Associate! This company has been in business since 1969 with no lay-offs! 1st shift position, $11.00 per hour!
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
Use RF Scanner to properly pull customer orders from warehouse shelves
Package customer order into a box
Prepare shipping labels via computer using UPS/Fed-Ex software
Restock shelves with product
Stock, measure, cut fabric to size per customer request
General Warehouse Duties
Helping out where ever needed, including light janitorial duties
Warehouse Associate Hours/Pay:
1st shift : 8:00AM-5:00PM (Monday-Friday)
1 hour unpaid lunch
$11.00 per hour
Wage increases given on a merit basis (outstanding work performance does not go unnoticed)
Long term position
Overtime is very minimal. ( No weekends)
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
Must be comfortable standing 8-10 hours
Must be able to lift 60 pounds occasionally
Must be able to work in a fast-pace environment
Accuracy is KEY!
Must be self-motivated - able to work under pressure while completing tasks in a timely manner
Must be comfortable working in a warehouse environment
Must be a team player
High School Diploma or GED not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
If interested apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com or by coming into our office at 3570 Commerce Dr. Warsaw, IN 46580. You can also apply by Calling/Texting us at 574-269-5599!
Job Fair!The Goodwill Career Center at 751 Anchorage Point Drive Warsaw, IN is hosting a job fair for Elwood Staffing on 7/26/17 from 1:00 PM- 3:30 PM. Elwood staffing has several openings in Production, CNC, General Labor, Forklift Drivers, Orthopedic, Warehouse, Administrative, Customer Service and more. Come prepared for an on the spot interview and bring your resume if you have one. This is a free event and open to the public. Let your friends know and spread the word, Elwood Staffing has jobs!!! www.elwoodjobs.com
Do You Have Newsletter Info?
Do you have information to go into the newsletter? If so, please email a picture and text (60 words or less) and an email or website link (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it in the upcoming newsletter. We are looking to create newsletters bi-weekly. Alternatively, you may use the submission form at http://www.northwebster.com/newsletters/, to submit your content.