The North Webster Tippecanoe Township Chamber of Commerce would like to inform you of many opportunities for you to take part in over the next few weeks/months in our local area. We look forward to seeing you at these functions and events.
Business of the Month[Read More]
Help WantedMama Ray's BBQ in North Webster is hiring. We are looking for both full time and part time people. If you are interested please stop by the restaurant (225 N. Main St, Suite A North Webster, IN 46555), send a message (www.facebook.com/MamaRaysBBQ), or call 574-834-1477.
Shipping $12.00/hrShipping Department Position Pay : $12.00 Company Profile Local Garage Door Company in Warsaw, Indiana is looking for shipping associates in a warehouse setting. This is first shift and temp to hire starting at $12.00 per hour. Shipping Position Details:
- Wage starts at $12.00
- Temp to Hire
- Monday-Friday with flexible start and finish time between (5:00AM-4:00PM)
- Will work occasional Saturdays
- Wrap, pack and bundle garage doors
- Load/unload trucks
- Co-lifting up to 50lbs
- Fast paced environment
- Health benefits: Dental and Medical
- 401(k) available
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Be flexible with work schedule
- Be able to stand, stoop, bend, lift up to 50lbs for the entire shift
- Work in a fast past environment
General LaborElwood Staffing of Warsaw has immediate temp to hire openings for General Labor for a water bottle company in North Webster, IN. Please read below for more on this opportunity. General Labor Job Details
- Clean environment and nice atmosphere
- Will be placing empty plastic bottles on a conveyor belt and then lifting those bottles off at the other end and placing them on a cardboard bottom that holds a case of bottles.
- Remove the caps off the previously used empty bottles
- 5-gallon (empty) water jugs are placed into a holder that feeds them into a sanitizing machine. Bottles are then filled by this same machine and are manually removed and placed on a pallet.
- This company is excellent in hiring you on after 90 days
- $13.00 per hour
- 1st shift is 6:30 AM-3:00 PM
- Overtime may be required but not often
- PPE will be provided
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. over and over.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. when needed.
- Must wear steel toe shoes.
- Can be warm in summer.
- Medium Pace
- Must have good attendance
- Diploma not required
- Can smoke outside
- 15-minute break every two hours
- 30-minute lunch
Weekend WarriorMachine OperatorWeekend Warrior Production jobs available at Automotive facility in Pierceton, IN. We have immediate temp to hire openings candidates with manufacturing or machine operation experience looking for full-time work, in just a 3-day schedule! Qualified candidates will work either 7a-7p or 7p-7a on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, starting at $18.00-$19.00 per hour! Machine Operator Job Details:
- Day Shift: 7a-7p Friday-Sunday - $18.00/hr!
- Night Shift: 7p-7a, Friday-Sunday, $19.00/hr!
- Advancement opportunity and cross training is encouraged within the company
- Considered full time within the company, option to pick up more hours in the week
- Job will involve loading and unloading aluminum parts from machine, visual inspection/leak testing, and packing parts
- Parts weight up to 20lbs and will be lifted 5X a minute
- Fast pace, warm environment
- Health benefits on day one of being hired. Re: Vision, Dental and Medical.
- 401(k) available after 30 days.
- Quarterly Gain Share on day one being hired on by company.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a solid work history
- Must be able to stand and entire shift, bend, stoop, twist and lift 20 lbs on a repetitive basis
- Must have good attendance
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Pre-employment drug screen, physcial, and criminal background check are required as a condition of employment*
- Steel toe shoes or steel toe boots are required
These positions will go fast! Please see below for details on how to apply:For fastest consideration, please apply in person at 3570 Commerce Drive Warsaw, IN. You can also apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call or text with questions at 574-269-5599. Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization. *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employ-ability.
Do You Have Newsletter Info?
Do you have information to go into the newsletter? If so, please email a picture and text (60 words or less) and an email or website link (if available) to email@example.com to have it in the upcoming newsletter. We are looking to create newsletters bi-weekly. Alternatively, you may use the submission form at http://www.northwebster.com/newsletters/, to submit your content.