The North Webster Tippecanoe Township Chamber of Commerce would like to inform you of many opportunities for you to take part in over the next few weeks/months in our local area. We look forward to seeing you at these functions and events.
Business of the Month[Read More]
Office ManagerOffice Manager Pay: $16.00 Want to work in a clerical setting as an Office Manager for a well-established family-oriented company in a beautiful office near Syracuse, IN? Company Profile The details are what sets this company apart from other builders of custom homes. In design, construction and after the project is complete, they make sure the details are taken care of, so their clients don’t have to. What’s In It For You As Office Manager This company provides 2 weeks paid vacation after one year. They also have 401K with matching and an HRA allowance of $2,600 per year. They also have a serene setting and a nice, clean, well lite environment. Office Manager Details:
- At least 2 years of recent office management experience.
- Hours are 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Monday-Friday
- One hour for lunch • Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have experience talking with customer in person and on the phone.
- Experience in Social Media forms
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Assist with scheduling work projects, appointments and meetings
- Prepare all company time cards weekly in advance of payroll
- Make copies of construction plans
- Assembly new customer books M
- Meet with customers to select required elements for their project
- Send weekly updates on projects
- Coordinate advertising
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to work on own and as team
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must be well spoken and energetic
- Must be well groomed
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Must be able to greet customers in a friendly manor
- Must have good attendance
Production 1st and 3rd ShiftProduction Worker Pay $: 12.50 - 13.50 Want to work as a production worker in Warsaw, IN with a well-established company on 1st or 3rd shift? $12.50 - $13.50 per hour. Temp to hire! Company Profile The company makes projection screens, overhead projectors and tables, lecterns, communication cabinets, easels, and photographic accessories. What's In It For You:
- Programs to encourage healthy activities 24-hour nurse line
- Tobacco cessation program
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) plan with safe harbor match
- Flexible time-off and holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health savings accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount program
- Assembly, Machine Operating and Packaging of projection screens, overhead projectors, and lecterns.
- 1st shift 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, $12.50/hour
- 3rd shift 10:30 PM - 7:00 AM $13.50/hour
- High school diploma or equivalent not required, but preferred
- Steel-toes shoes required
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
- Must be available to work overtime, up to 12 hour shifts and weekends
- Must be comfortable reading a tape measure
- Must work well in a team environment
- Non-Smoking Campus: may leave the property on lunch.
Entry Level Orthopedic Positions! $13/hrHave no experience but want to make your way into the orthopedic industry? We have a medium size family owned orthopedic company that will train you for the positions they have. Company Profile This company is dedicated to enhancing customer satisfaction They are a metal finishing and fabrication business dedicated to cost effectively serving the most challenging customers problems. This company serves many industries such as orthopedic, medical, fabrication, machine shops and wire product manufactures. What's In It For You This is a great opportunity to gain skills and experience in the orthopedic industry, with an opportunity to advance within the company! The company has a family environment, bonus opportunity and benefits such as medical, dental, free life insurance, 401K with 3% match, paid holidays, vacation and more. Entry Level Orthopedics Details:
- Train in Entry Orthopedics a polisher and anodizer making orthopedic parts.
- Starting wage: $13.00 per hour
- Clean environment and nice atmosphere
- This company is excellent in hiring you on after 90 days
- 1st shift is 7AM-3:30 PM or 6:30 AM to 3PM
- 2nd shift is 2:30 PM-11 PM
- Overtime may be required but not often
- Some other job duties are blasting, buffing, polishing, deburring and laser etch
- Medium pace
- Entry Level Orthopedic Polisher must be able to sit for most of the shift
- Other jobs must be able to stand for an entire shift.
- Additional essential job functions include the ability to bend, lift, twist, pull, and reach.
- Will put parts on a rack and put parts down into the anodizer
- A high school diploma is not required
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must have good attendance
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous orthopedic experience is not required since they will train you in Entry Level Orthopedics.
- Facility has heat but not air conditioning.
Furniture Reupholster $18/hrUpholstery Position Pay: $18.00/hour Great opportunity to use your upholstery skills working with unique one of a kind pieces of furniture. Company Profile: Local Company in North Webster, IN has openings for Upholsterer $18.00+/hr!! Position is a Temp to Direct opportunity on 1st shift. Upholstery Job Details:
- Temporary to Hire Employment
- Must be comfortable lifting 40lbs
- 1st Shift : Hours may very
- Pay $18.00+/hr DOE!
- Great Opportunity!
- Re-upholstery experience required
- Experience with air stapler, hammer, screw drivers and wrenches.
- Must be able to work independently
- Customer Service Minded
- Paid Vacation after one year of employment.
Help WantedMama Ray's BBQ in North Webster is hiring. We are looking for both full time and part time people. If you are interested please stop by the restaurant (225 N. Main St, Suite A North Webster, IN 46555), send a message (www.facebook.com/MamaRaysBBQ), or call 574-834-1477.
Do You Have Newsletter Info?
Do you have information to go into the newsletter? If so, please email a picture and text (60 words or less) and an email or website link (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it in the upcoming newsletter. We are looking to create newsletters bi-weekly. Alternatively, you may use the submission form at http://www.northwebster.com/newsletters/, to submit your content.