The North Webster Tippecanoe Township Chamber of Commerce would like to inform you of many opportunities for you to take part in over the next few weeks/months in our local area. We look forward to seeing you at these functions and events.
Business of the Month[Read More]
Machine Operator $18/hrMachine Operator Pay: $18.00 Want to work for an established company as a Machine Operator who appreciates their employees and wants to make sure that wage per hour represents that and also pays double time on Sunday when they work it? Company Profile This company is a global innovative solutions provider who designs and manufactures products in the automotive and heavy truck industry. Machine Operator Details:
- 2nd shift 3 PM- 3 PM- 11 PM, $17.00/hr + $1.00/hr shift premium. =$18.00/hr
- 3rd shift- 11 PM - 7 AM, $17.00/hr + $1.00/hr shift premium. =$18.00/hr
- Job will involve loading and unloading aluminum parts from machine, visual inspection/leak testing, and packing parts
- Right now, working on GM parts that weigh 35 lbs. and Ford that is 20 lbs. to 22 lbs. and will be lifted 5 X a minute.
- Could work on parts that weight up to 40 lbs. and will be lifted 5X a minute
- Fast pace, hot work environment
- No smoking on property
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must have a solid work history
- Must be able to stand and entire shift, bend, stoop, twist and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Must have good attendance
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Pre-employment drug screen, physical, and criminal background check are required as a condition of employment*
- Steel toe shoes or steel toe boots are required
- Must have recent industrial experience
- Must be able to work in heat
Do You Have Newsletter Info?
Do you have information to go into the newsletter? If so, please use the submission form at http://www.northwebster.com/newsletters/, to submit your content.
Alternately, for a limited time, you may email a picture, text, and an email address or website link (if available) to email@example.com to have it in the upcoming newsletter.