The North Webster Tippecanoe Township Chamber of Commerce would like to inform you of many opportunities for you to take part in over the next few weeks/months in our local area. We look forward to seeing you at these functions and events.
Business of the Month
Congratulations A. K. Hare! You are out March Business of the Month! In the photo left to right: Kathy White, Amanda Hare (owner), Amber Burchard [Read More]
Machine Operator and Die Cast Operator openings!
Established automotive manufacturer in Pierceton, Indiana is seeking 2nd & 3rd shift Machine Operators at $13.25/hr!
Die Cast Operators needed also at $14.00/hour openings on 2nd and 3rd shifts! See below for details.
Machine Operator Job Details:
• Temp to direct opportunities!
• Starting wage: $13.25/hour
• Will be responsible for loading/unloading parts onto a machine, stacking the parts onto a pallet
• This is a Non-Smoking facility. As a result, interested candidates must be comfortable working at a company where there is no smoking/tobacco use throughout the course of his/her workday.
Machine Operator Shift/Pay Information:
• 2nd shift 3:00 pm - 11:00pm
• 3rd shift 11:00 pm - 7:00am
• $13.25/hour starting wage
Machine Operator Requirements:
• Steel toed shoes are required
• High School Diploma/GED is required
• Must be able to bend, twist, lift 30-50 lbs repetitively during entire shift
• Must be available for overtime & weekends
• Previous Machine operator experience preferred
• 2nd shift 2:45pm - 11:00pm or 3rd shift 10:45pm - 7:00am
• $14.00/hour starting wage
• Temporary to direct hire
• Once hired, company offers full benefits package!
Die Cast Job Requirements:
• Steel toed shoes required
• High School diploma/GED required
• Must be able to bend, twist, lift 20-50 lbs repetitively during entire shift
• Must be available for oT & weekends
• Previous Die-Casting experience preferred, but not required
• Established production or machining experience
Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization!
Do You Have Newsletter Info?
Do you have information to go into the newsletter? If so, please use the submission form at http://www.northwebster.com/newsletters/, to submit your content.
Alternately, for a limited time, you may email a picture, text, and an email address or website link (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it in the upcoming newsletter.