The North Webster Tippecanoe Township Chamber of Commerce would like to inform you of many opportunities for you to take part in over the next few weeks/months in our local area. We look forward to seeing you at these functions and events.
Business of the Month[Read More]
General LaborElwood Staffing of Warsaw has immediate temp to hire openings for General Labor for a water bottle company in North Webster, IN. Please read below for more on this opportunity. General Labor Job Details
- Clean environment and nice atmosphere
- Will be placing empty plastic bottles on a conveyor belt and then lifting those bottles off at the other end and placing them on a cardboard bottom that holds a case of bottles.
- Remove the caps off the previously used empty bottles
- 5-gallon (empty) water jugs are placed into a holder that feeds them into a sanitizing machine. Bottles are then filled by this same machine and are manually removed and placed on a pallet.
- This company is excellent in hiring you on after 90 days
- $13.00 per hour
- 1st shift is 6:30 AM-3:00 PM
- Overtime may be required but not often
- PPE will be provided
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. over and over.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. when needed.
- Must wear steel toe shoes.
- Can be warm in summer.
- Medium Pace
- Must have good attendance
- Diploma not required
- Can smoke outside
- 15-minute break every two hours
- 30-minute lunch
Do You Have Newsletter Info?
Do you have information to go into the newsletter? If so, please use the submission form at http://www.northwebster.com/newsletters/, to submit your content.
Alternately, for a limited time, you may email a picture, text, and an email address or website link (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it in the upcoming newsletter.