Great Career Opportunity at an Established roll-forming company in Pierceton, Indiana. They are seeking dedicated employees to join their team! 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift openings; all positions are temporary to hire! This is a company that is looking for candidates with a team-oriented mindset and a “can-do” attitude. They have advancement opportunities and offer a true career-path for those who are willing to put in the work!
- Mill Helper
- Press Operator
- Forklift Drivers
- 1st shift (7:00AM-3:30PM)
- 2nd shift (3:00PM-11:30PM)
- 3rd shift (11:00PM-7:30AM)
- 1st Shift : $13.00 per hour, increasing to $13.75 per hour after 30 days of employment
- 2nd shift : $14.50 per hour
- 3rd Shift : $13.75 per hour
- Stable employment history (manufacturing setting preferred, but not required)
- Entry level candidates are also welcome to apply!
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds
- Steel-toe shoes/boots are required
- Must be able to read tape measure and calipers, or the ability to learn how to read measuring tools
- Must be confident working alone or in a team environment
- Must be willing to cross train
- As a condition of employment, a pre-employment drug screen and background check will be administered!
Advancement Opportunities: A lot of companies talk about promoting from within; they deliver! Of their current workforce, over 20 employees have gotten promoted into different positions after starting in entry-level positions. Here is an overview of the roles that those employees have advanced into:
- Group leader
- Set up Tech
- Training Coordinator
- Maintenance Tech
- Tool & Die
- AND MORE!
Benefits: available once hired in ( benefits begin after 30 days)
- Medical Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Free Dental
- Free Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- paid Holidays
- Vision Discount
- Cross-Training Opportunities
- Advancement Opportunities
- PNC Banking benefits through our workplace banking program
- Become a Certified Roll Forming Specialist
- Earn additional Vacation time for perfect attendance.
If interested please apply at www.elwoodjobs.com or at our office at 3570 Commerce Dr. Warsaw, Indiana 46580. You can also Call or Text us at 574-269-5599.
Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization!