Weekend Warrior Production jobs available at Automotive facility in Pierceton, IN. We have immediate temp to hire openings candidates with manufacturing or machine operation experience looking for full-time work, in just a 3-day schedule! Qualified candidates will work either 7a-7p or 7p-7a on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, starting at $18.00-$19.00 per hour!
Machine Operator Job Details:
- Day Shift: 7a-7p Friday-Sunday – $18.00/hr!
- Night Shift: 7p-7a, Friday-Sunday, $19.00/hr!
- Advancement opportunity and cross training is encouraged within the company
- Considered full time within the company, option to pick up more hours in the week
- Job will involve loading and unloading aluminum parts from machine, visual inspection/leak testing, and packing parts
- Parts weight up to 20lbs and will be lifted 5X a minute
- Fast pace, warm environment
Machine Operator Benefits Once Hired in Direct
- Health benefits on day one of being hired. Re: Vision, Dental and Medical.
- 401(k) available after 30 days.
- Quarterly Gain Share on day one being hired on by company.
Machine Operator Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a solid work history
- Must be able to stand and entire shift, bend, stoop, twist and lift 20 lbs on a repetitive basis
- Must have good attendance
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Pre-employment drug screen, physcial, and criminal background check are required as a condition of employment*
- Steel toe shoes or steel toe boots are required
These positions will go fast! Please see below for details on how to apply:
For fastest consideration, please apply in person at 3570 Commerce Drive Warsaw, IN. You can also apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call or text with questions at 574-269-5599.
Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employ-ability.