Want to work in a clerical setting as an Office Manager for a well-established family-oriented company in a beautiful office near Syracuse, IN?
The details are what sets this company apart from other builders of custom homes. In design, construction and after the project is complete, they make sure the details are taken care of, so their clients don’t have to.
What’s In It For You As Office Manager
This company provides 2 weeks paid vacation after one year. They also have 401K with matching and an HRA allowance of $2,600 per year. They also have a serene setting and a nice, clean, well lite environment.
Office Manager Details:
- At least 2 years of recent office management experience.
- Hours are 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Monday-Friday
- One hour for lunch • Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have experience talking with customer in person and on the phone.
- Experience in Social Media forms
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Assist with scheduling work projects, appointments and meetings
- Prepare all company time cards weekly in advance of payroll
- Make copies of construction plans
- Assembly new customer books M
- Meet with customers to select required elements for their project
- Send weekly updates on projects
- Coordinate advertising
Office Manager Qualifications:
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to work on own and as team
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must be well spoken and energetic
- Must be well groomed
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Must be able to greet customers in a friendly manor
- Must have good attendance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
How to Apply For Office Manager:
Visit, email, call or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoojobs.com. Shelly McDonald 3570 Commerce Drive Warsaw, IN 46580 574-269-5599 email@example.com