Want to work for an established company as a Machine Operator who appreciates their employees and wants to make sure that wage per hour represents that and also pays double time on Sunday when they work it?
This company is a global innovative solutions provider who designs and manufactures products in the automotive and heavy truck industry.
Machine Operator Details:
- 2nd shift 3 PM- 3 PM- 11 PM, $17.00/hr + $1.00/hr shift premium. =$18.00/hr
- 3rd shift- 11 PM – 7 AM, $17.00/hr + $1.00/hr shift premium. =$18.00/hr
- Job will involve loading and unloading aluminum parts from machine, visual inspection/leak testing, and packing parts
- Right now, working on GM parts that weigh 35 lbs. and Ford that is 20 lbs. to 22 lbs. and will be lifted 5 X a minute.
- Could work on parts that weight up to 40 lbs. and will be lifted 5X a minute
- Fast pace, hot work environment
- No smoking on property
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must have a solid work history
- Must be able to stand and entire shift, bend, stoop, twist and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Must have good attendance
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Pre-employment drug screen, physical, and criminal background check are required as a condition of employment*
- Steel toe shoes or steel toe boots are required
- Must have recent industrial experience
- Must be able to work in heat
How To Apply:
Visit, email, call or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com Shelly McDonald 3570 Commerce Road Warsaw, IN 46580 574-269-5599 email@example.com Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employ-ability.