Orthopedic Swiss Lathe Operator with Set Up
Pay: $18.00-$22.00 per hour, DOE
Want to work in the orthopedic industry in the heart of Warsaw, IN as a Swiss Lathe Operator with Set Up? This is an opportunity for that in a very nice facility.
For over 30 years, this company has been family owned and operated under a family business culture. They are a medical device manufacture to orthopedic companies worldwide.
What’s In It For You as Swiss Lathe Operator With Set Up
- Dental Vision
- Vacation Paid Holidays
- Very clean and well light
- Environmentally controlled
- Beautiful property
Orthopedic Swiss Lathe With Set Up Details:
- Must be able to work with little supervision and thrive in a team environment.
- $18.00-$22.00 per hour, DOE
- Minimum 2-3 years recent experience in orthopedic machining running a swiss lathe and must have set up experience.
- 1st shift is 6 AM – 2:30 PM Monday – Friday. May have some OT during the year but not a minimal.
- 2nd shift is 2 PM to 12:30 AM Monday – Thursday. May have some OT during the year but not a minimal.
- 3rd shift is 10PM- 6:30 AM.
- Operates computer numerical control mechanical equipment to fabricate parts.
- Loads parts in machine, cycles machine, detects malfunction in the machine operations such as worn or damaged cutting tools.
- Uses blueprints and other measuring devices to ensure the proper dimensions and tolerance levels of the finished product.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximizing manufacturing effectiveness.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Set-up, basic program editing and operate various Swiss Lathe machines.
- Compute unspecified dimensions and machine settings, using knowledge of metal properties, shop mathematics, and CAD/CAM systems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Swiss Lathe Operator With Set Up Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Swiss Lathe Operator with Set Up and orthopedic background a plus
- Must have good attendance
- Must get along well with others
- Must be able to work on own or as a team
- Experience inspecting to verify conformance with specifications, using mics, calipers, gages and other measuring equipment and report defective material or questionable conditions to their Supervisor.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and be able to learn specialty programs.
How to Apply for Orthopedic Swiss Lathe Operator Set Up
Visit, email, call or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com
3570 Commerce Drive
Warsaw, IN 46580