Pay: $13.00 /hour
Assembly openings available on 1st shift in North Webster, IN. This is temp to hire with the company.
This company has been building pontoon boats for over 40 years with a heritage in the boating business that began in the mid-fifties. It has always been their goal to build a boat that is comfortable and practical without losing the ability to perform.
What’s in it for you?
This company provides 1 week vacation after 1 year, a 45-minute lunch, holiday pay once hired on and an attendance bonus. You can earn a $1.00 more per hour with good attendance and they have a smoking area.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and there is a test.
- $12-$14.00 per hour, DOE.
- Hours are 7 AM – 3:45 PM with overtime at the moment. Won’t work over 50 hours though.
- Must have experience working with screw guns, wrenches and hand tools
- Work with aluminum, plywood and plastic.
- Must be able to work in heat.
- Must have good attendance.
- Must be able to work overtime if needed.
- Must perform quality checks.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, stand and reach.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.