VOTER REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must be 18 years old by the time of the general election.
- You must be a resident of your precinct for 30 days prior to the general election.
- You do not declare a part affiliation at the time of registration.
- No other person may register for you.
HOW TO REGISTER TO VOTE
- Registration for primary and general elections may be done at the County Clerk’s office in the Kosciusko County Justice Building, main floor, On-Line at http://indianavoters.com, or at any BMV branch in Indiana.
- Absentee voting is available.
- Contact the Kosciusko County Voter Registration Office for more information. The Voter Registration Office phone number is (574) 372-2332.
- To register by mail, you also need to enclose a photocopy of your Driver’s License, BMV ID, current utility statement, bank statement or government document showing your name and current address.