The North Webster Tippecanoe Township Chamber of Commerce would like to inform you of many opportunities for you to take part in over the next few weeks/months in our local area. We look forward to seeing you at these functions and events.
Business of the Month
Seasonal Technicians – Ace Pest Control
Seasonal Beach CleanupNorth Webster Park Board is looking for an energetic person that wants to help keep the Webster Lake beach looking great! This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a little extra money! Responsibilities include: Shoveling seaweed into cart Rake the beach Scoop up any duck or dog manure This position pay $15 a day and it takes approximately 1/2 hr daily to do the above tasks. This is currently a 7 day a week job from May - August The Park will provide all tools needed. Please contact Park Board secretary, Tammy Waliczek, at 260-894-1964 to apply.
Seasonal Customer Service RepresentativesWe're Hiring! Bart’s Watersports in North Webster, Indiana, is seeking seasonal customer service representatives. Applicants must have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written. Previous customer service experience is preferred. Watersports experience is desired but not necessary. We're looking for motivated & enthusiastic problem-solvers. These positions, available May – August, will include some evening or weekend hours as business dictates. We have a lot of fun! A printable application is available here: https://www.bartswatersports.com/faq.asp?C=837 Or, email Mike Wilson directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ProductionProduction Worker Pay $: 12.50 - 13.50 Want to work as a production worker in Warsaw, IN with a growing, well-established company on 1st or 3rd shift? Fantastic benefits package and $12.50 - $13.50 per hour. Temp to hire! Company Profile This well-established company was founded exactly 100 years ago, and produces projection screens, overhead projectors and tables, lecterns, communication cabinets, easels, and photographic accessories for Fortune 500 companies, entertainment and major broadcast networks, education systems, and governments all over the world. What's In It For You:
- Pay increase upon temp comversion to full-time employment
- Pay increase opportunity 2 times for 1st years performance
- Immediately upon being hired on, begin accruing Paid Time Off (3 week total by 1st year anniversary)
- Up to $500 Quarterly Incentive based on personal and company performance
- Quarterly Perfect Attendance Incentive Bonus - earn up to $400 annual total
- Up to 2 Floating Holidays per year for 2019
- Up to 8 Company Paid Holidays for 2019
- 14 weeks of full-paid Maternity leave
- Exceptional Benefit Package including 401(k) Match
- Tuition Assistance Reimbursement
- Employee discount programs
- Assembly, Machine Operating and Packaging of projection screens, overhead projectors, and lecterns.
- 1st shift 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, $12.50/hour
- 3rd shift 10:30 PM - 7:00 AM $13.50/hour
- High school diploma or equivalent not required, but preferred
- Steel-toes shoes required
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
- Must be available to work overtime, up to 12 hour shifts and weekends
- Must be comfortable reading a tape measure
- Must work well in a team environment
- Non-Smoking Campus: may leave the property on lunch.
Office ManagerOffice Manager Pay: $16.00 Want to work in a clerical setting as an Office Manager for a well-established family-oriented company in a beautiful office near Syracuse, IN? Company Profile The details are what sets this company apart from other builders of custom homes. In design, construction and after the project is complete, they make sure the details are taken care of, so their clients don’t have to. What’s In It For You As Office Manager This company provides 2 weeks paid vacation after one year. They also have 401K with matching and an HRA allowance of $2,600 per year. They also have a serene setting and a nice, clean, well lite environment. Office Manager Details:
- At least 2 years of recent office management experience.
- Hours are 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Monday-Friday
- One hour for lunch • Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have experience talking with customer in person and on the phone.
- Experience in Social Media forms
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Assist with scheduling work projects, appointments and meetings
- Prepare all company time cards weekly in advance of payroll
- Make copies of construction plans
- Assembly new customer books M
- Meet with customers to select required elements for their project
- Send weekly updates on projects
- Coordinate advertising
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to work on own and as team
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must be well spoken and energetic
- Must be well groomed
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Must be able to greet customers in a friendly manor
- Must have good attendance
Do You Have Newsletter Info?
Do you have information to go into the newsletter? If so, please email a picture and text (60 words or less) and an email or website link (if available) to email@example.com to have it in the upcoming newsletter. We are looking to create newsletters bi-weekly. Alternatively, you may use the submission form at http://www.northwebster.com/newsletters/, to submit your content.