The North Webster Tippecanoe Township Chamber of Commerce would like to inform you of many opportunities for you to take part in over the next few weeks/months in our local area. We look forward to seeing you at these functions and events.
Business of the Month
Upholstery Position! $16+/hrLooking for a creative upholstery job working on one of a kind peices of furnature? This might be a great job for you! Company Profile: Local Company in North Webster, IN has openings for Upholsterer $16.00+/hr!! Position is a Temp to Direct opportunity on 1st shift. Pay: $16+/hr DOE Upholstery Job Details:
- Temporary to Hire Employment
- Must be comfortable lifting 40lbs
- 1st Shift : Hours may very
- Pay $16.00+/hr DOE!
- Great Opportunity!
- Re-upholstery experience required
- Experience with air stapler, hammer, screw drivers and wrenches.
- Must be able to work independently
- Customer Service Minded
- Paid Vacation after one year of employment.
MARINE TECHNICIANMarine Technician needed!
Looking for an experienced marine technician to join our team. Preferred motivated, reliable, certified self starter with experience in all aspects of marine applications. Supervisory, management, and inventory experience helpful. Full time or Part Time. Salary based on experience. Send resume to email@example.com Also, looking for part time boat cleaners for spring. If interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary Database Administrator ITTemporary Database Administrator IT Pay: $20.00-$23.00 Per Hour Want to help people and make a difference in your community? This is a great opportunity to help organizations and people right here in Kosciusko County! Company Profile: A public Foundation that strives to bring caring people and charitable endeavors together, we make donor dreams shine for the good of our community. What's In It For You as a Temporary Database Administrator IT: Work in a professional environment with friendly staff. You could help people's dreams come true from helping scholarship recipients attend college to helping nonprofit grant recipients with their missions to assist the community. Temporary Database Administrator IT:
- Temporary: 4-week assignment in this position
- Monday- Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
- $20-$23/hr Depending on Experience
- Professional Office Attire
- Manage and Maintain Foundation's Database
- Must have IT experience
- Must be masterful in Access
- Able to help out in other departments when needed.
- Compose business letters
- Data entry, answer phones.
- Researching and reports
- Key roll supporting scholarship and grant program
- Certificate or degree in Business or Information System related field preferred or 2 years previous experience
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Advanced Experience with MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Database Management Experience
- Previous Experience in a professional office environment
- Strong professional
- Team Player
- Friendly Personality
- Take test on Access and Excel
Do You Have Newsletter Info?
Do you have information to go into the newsletter? If so, please email a picture and text (60 words or less) and an email or website link (if available) to email@example.com to have it in the upcoming newsletter. We are looking to create newsletters bi-weekly. Alternatively, you may use the submission form at http://www.northwebster.com/newsletters/, to submit your content.